Join us for Church in the Hub,
every Sunday at 9:15am & 10:45am.
Each service is limited to 50 people, including staff. Please register below to claim your spot.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of the service, to allow for a smooth transition between services.
- Please arrive no later than 10 minutes after the start of the service. After this time, your spot may be given to someone who is in the stand-by line.
- Please register to claim a seat. Each person must register separately.
- Please sit in household groupings.
- Masks are required at all times by everyone in attendance. Masks can only be removed by worship leaders or speakers when they are singing or speaking.
- Before, during, and after the service, please do not gather or socially engage.
- The only people who can sing are worship leaders. Those in attendance cannot sing.
- Those who are at risk, including seniors and those with underlying medical conditions or compromised immune systems, are cautioned about attending.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- Programming for children from infants through Grade 5 is available during the 9:15am service. No advance registration is required for children. You can find more information about kids' programming here.
Registration for June 20 is now open.
9:15am - 26
10:45am - FULL
Please note that these numbers are updated manually, and so may not be completely accurate.
Select which time slot you would like to register for below:
If you register for a service and are unable to attend, please call the church office to let us know 604-519-0123, or email christine Pfortmueller.