SUNDAYS at BETHANY
To adhere with government regulations surrounding COVID-19, our Sunday services are limited to a maximum of 50 people each.
November 19, 2020 UPDATE:
As expected, a new Provincial Health Order was issued today, suspending all in-person church services until at least December 7. This means that we will not be gathering in-person in our building for at least the next three Sundays (November 22, November 29 and December 6). This order includes not only our Sunday services, but also all other mid-week gatherings (which have already been suspended for the last 10 days).
This does NOT mean that we won't be gathering together on Sundays, though! Our online service will be available on Sunday morning as usual, and we encourage all of you to watch and join together in worship: we can still be a community, even when we are apart.
Please join us for Church at Home each Sunday until we are able to gather together again.
Church in the Hub:
Sundays Mornings at 9:00AM & 11:15AM
* Please register to claim a seat.
* Please observe physical distancing (6ft), families may sit together.
* We strongly encourage you to wear a mask both before and after the service when you are fellowshipping with each other, as physical distancing can be difficult to maintain.
* If you feel unwell, please stay home.
* Coffee and tea will not be provided but you may bring your own from home.
* If you wish to sing, please wear a mask. You can bring one from home or we can provide you with one.
* Programming for children from infants through Grade 5 is available during the 9am service. There is a separate registration form for kids - so be sure to register your kids for their program and then yourselves for the 9am service. You can find more information and registration links for kids' programming here.
Church at Home:
Pre-recorded services posted on our website and on Facebook each Sunday at 10:00AM.