SUNDAYS at BETHANY
To adhere with government regulations surrounding COVID-19, our Sunday services are limited to a maximum of 50 people each.
January 8, 2021 UPDATE:
Yesterday, Dr. Bonnie Henry extended the restrictions limiting gatherings until February 5, 2021. It is our intention to honour this request and continue with online Sunday services and online ministry groups until at least February 5. We will post updates here as they are available.
Church in the Hub:
Sundays Mornings at 9:00AM & 11:15AM
* Please register to claim a seat.
* Please observe physical distancing (6ft), families may sit together.
* We strongly encourage you to wear a mask both before and after the service when you are fellowshipping with each other, as physical distancing can be difficult to maintain.
* If you feel unwell, please stay home.
* Coffee and tea will not be provided but you may bring your own from home.
* If you wish to sing, please wear a mask. You can bring one from home or we can provide you with one.
* Programming for children from infants through Grade 5 is available during the 9am service. There is a separate registration form for kids - so be sure to register your kids for their program and then yourselves for the 9am service. You can find more information and registration links for kids' programming here.
Church at Home:
Pre-recorded services posted on our website and on Facebook each Sunday at 10:00AM.