Books, Videos and Links
Looking for books? Did you know we have a library? Yes we do and it's located in the foyer. If you want to know if a book is available, have a look at the library catalogue HERE.
Here are some book recommendations to read/study:
- Lifechangers, Rob Inrig
- Leaping Into Courage, Rob Inrig
- And Then The Phone Rang, Dr. Ron Hiller
- O Me of Little Faith, Jason Boyett
- Fear And Faith, Trillia J. Newbell
- How (Not) to Read The Bible, Dan Kimball
- Encountering God, Kelly Minter
- Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis
- What’s So Amazing About Grace, Philip Yancey
- Why Jesus, Nicky Gumbel
- Better, Jen Wilkin
- Navigating Gospel Truth, Rebecca McLaughlin
~ Check back here for additional book recommendations ~
On March 12, we celebrated 25 years of gathering in this church building. We put together a short video to tell you the story of those faithful members who made this building possible. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
- What is Alpha? 什麼是阿爾法 ?
- All episodes of Alpha in English are available here.
- All episodes of Alpha in Chinese are available here.
ANIMATED VIDEOS FROM The BIBLE PROJECT
INTRO TO THE BIBLE
- Ep 1: What is the Bible?
- Ep 2: The Story of the Bible
- Ep 3: Literary Styles
- Ep 4: Ancient Jewish Meditation Literature
GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM
BOOK OF REVELATION
The book of Revelation is a letter written to seven churches as both encouragement and challenge. It uses visions and symbolic imagery to offer a glimpse of God's plan for a new creation.
Dive into the first half of the book of Revelation to see how symbols and imagery from the Hebrew Bible reveal a pattern of human rebellion.
Explore the second half of the book of Revelation and the vivid dreams and imagery that reveal God’s plan to restore His creation and overcome evil once and for all.