Giving Made Simple
How to give online and set up text-to-give
Getting Started with Online Giving
We have a new platform for online and text giving. If you have any questions or need assistance in giving through the new system, please contact Christine Pfortmueller.
First Time Donations
- Visit the online giving platform by clicking here.
- Click Create an Account to create a profile, save credit card information, and track your giving.
- Once you have created your account, complete the donation form by entering the amount, frequency, and billing information.
- Bethany is charged a fee when donations are made online with a credit card; please consider checking the box "Please add the credit card processing fee to my donation" to help keep our expenses low. The entire amount including the fees you opted to cover will be on your year-end tax receipt.
- You will receive an email confirming that your donation has been made successfully.
To Access Your Giving Profile
- Visit the online giving platform and click Logon
- Once logged in you can do the following:
- Make a donation
- Update your account information
- Add & save credit cards
- View your donation history
After a one-time setup, giving is as easy as sending a text.
- Start by texting GIVE [amount] to 604-330-9707.
- If you are a new donor, you will receive a text directing you to our Donation Page.
- Create an account and fill in your billing information to complete the donation.
- You will receive a text message confirming that your donation has been made successfully. You will also receive an email confirmation.
At any time, text HELP to receive a message about how to format your text to give properly.
After this one-time setup, simply text GIVE [amount] and your donation will be processed. It's as simple as that!